Samstag, 16. Januar 2016

Winter in Ithaca

159 days!

Soooo my daily routine is back. In other words: nothing exciting happened.

BUT: We have snow now! It's cold! 

People warned me about the winter in Ithaca. They really did. I even saw somebody walking around with a shirt that said "I survived the Ithaca winter 2015". Not kidding.

So I mentally prepared for the worst. 
Like 2 meters of snow.
Like we can't leave the house cause it's so cold outside.

And now?
Not even 10cm of snow. And there is always one day when it's warmer so the snow always melts.

Really, Ithaca? I was looking forward to this. Well, you still got some time.

In the meantime, here are some not-so-hardcore (but still beautiful) winter photos:



With Anni xo
"Bridge ahead"
 



... and frozen black - eyed peas


                                                                                                                                                      xD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen